Grow and effectively manage your assets with quality savings products from Discover! As a AAA member, receive:
Open an Account!
- Preferred member rates on 12, 24 and 60-month CD and IRA CD terms.
- Competitive rates on a variety of additional CD terms, money market and online savings accounts.
- Easy online account opening and account management.
- FDIC-insured deposits up to $250,000 per depositor, per deposit category.
- 24/7 U.S.-based Banking Specialists ready to assist you.
*As of April 2013, approximately three quarters of the AAA CD portfolio was compiled of 12, 24 and 60 month CDs. Deposits offered by Discover Bank, Member FDIC. FDIC insured up to maximum allowed by law. Discover Bank: 1. National Average APYs based on specified product types of top 50 U.S. banks (ranked by total deposits) provided by Informa Research Services, Inc. as of 02/01/16. ©2016 Discover Bank, Member FDIC.
AAA members already have roadside coverage, but what about identity theft? Protect your identity with LifeLock. Members get LifeLock FREE* for 30 days and save 15%
Having your identity stolen is 25 times more likely than having your car stolen. That’s why AAA has partnered with LifeLock, the industry leader in proactive identity theft protection. LifeLock helps prevent thieves from ruining your good name by:
Get LifeLock Now!
- Reducing junk mail and pre-approved credit card offers.
- Providing proactive identity theft protection.
- Helping cancel and replace the contents of your wallet if ever it’s lost or stolen.
No one can prevent all identity theft. Network does not cover all transactions. 1. 2015 Identity Fraud, Javelin Strategy & Research, March 2015. 2. Service Guarantee benefits are provided under a master policy issued by State National Insurance Company. Under the Service Guarantee LifeLock will spend up to $1 million to hire experts to help your recovery. Please see the policy for terms, conditions and exclusions at LifeLock.com/legal. Disclaimer: *No payment for 30 days. After 30 days your card will be billed. You can cancel at any time without penalty. This offer is exclusive to new Lifelock members only. Terms and conditions of AAA Discounts & Rewards® partners and their agreements are subject to change at any time. At participating locations only.
‡ Service Guarantee benefits for State of New York members are provided under a Master Insurance Policy issued by State National Insurance Company. Benefits for all other members are provided under a Master Insurance Policy underwritten by United Specialty Insurance Company. Under the Service Guarantee LifeLock will spend up to $1 million to hire experts to help your recovery. Please see the policy for terms, conditions and exclusions at LifeLock.com/legal.
Being a AAA Member at tax time can help keep more money in your pocket! Save up to $20 on TurboTax online and desktop Federal products.
With TurboTax, your maximum tax refund is guaranteed—and you can now get a special discount on TurboTax Online Federal products. File today with TurboTax, and get your biggest tax refund possible in as few as eight days when you e-file and use direct deposit. TurboTax puts the power in your hands to keep more of your hard earned money, with the peace-of-mind of knowing you have experts in your corner every step of the way.
Save on TurboTax
- Guides you step-by-step, asking plain-English questions that are easy to understand and answer. You don’t need to know a thing about taxes.
- Customized to your situation, searching for the latest deductions and credits based on your job, family, and life so you know you’ll get every penny you deserve.
- Right there with expert help when you need it, so you won’t get stuck if you have a question.
Not valid on previously filed returns or purchases. Additional restrictions may apply. Visit AAA.com/TurboTax for more information.
A fixed annuity is a tax-deferred savings plan with a death benefit offered by an insurance company. It's a way to accumulate money over a long period of time. Taxes are deferred until funds are withdrawn, any funds not withdrawn prior to the time of death can be passed on to a survivor.
An annuity can be non-qualified, funded with personal savings or qualified and funded with pre-tax dollars. Once you are ready to use the money you've accumulated, it's available in a lump sum or a variety of payout options, including a steady income guaranteed for life. In most instances under a non-qualified annuity, part of the income you receive is non-taxable, since it is a return of principal. In the event of death, if a beneficiary has been designated, the remaining amount bypasses probate without any court costs, delay or publicity.
AAA offers tax deferred annuity products underwritten by several top rated insurance companies. Some of the special features these products offer include:
- Competitive interest rates.
- Safety of principal backed by the financial strength of the Insurance Company.
- Withdrawal privileges of interest earned or accumulated value.
- Minimum guaranteed interest.
- Flexible contribution terms.
Our agency's representatives are available to help members gain more knowledge about Annuities and their many benefits. For more information call