This exclusive AAA plan offers four coverage levels, each customized to your exact driving habits and, depending on the coverage you choose, may cover all major repairs for up to 7 years and 230,000 odometer miles.
Even better, you will enjoy rental car service, trip interruption benefits, direct payment of claims and a host of other AAA benefits designed to get you back on the road quickly and hassle free!
The AAA Extended Warranty makes it easy to get your car repaired, no complicated paperwork or claims procedures. Repairs can be completed by any state certified vehicle repair facility or any of AAA’s more than 7,800 approved auto repair facilities in the US and Canada.
If your vehicle is in an accident and considered a total loss or stolen GAP Insurance covers all or most of the difference between what you owe on your loan and the amount of your primary insurance settlement.
Should You Purchase GAP Insurance?
- If you have financed your vehicle for more than 48 months
- If you put less than 20% down payment on your vehicle
- Rolled debt from a previous loan into your new loan
Plan Benefits Include:
- Coverage for the full term of your loan/lease, up to 84 months
- Reimbursement up to $50,000 of your outstanding loan balance
- Provides protection even if you lose your primary insurance coverage
- Pays up to $1000 of the primary insurance deductible (except as limited by program or state provisions)
- Covers amounts due to negative equity, no MRSP/ACV restrictions
- Protection for new and used vehicles (<15,000 GVW): no restrictions on vehicle make, model or year
- Protection for vehicles valued up to $100,000
GAP Insurance is only available at the inception of your loan – don’t be left without coverage, ask your Auto Sales specialist for more information today.
Download our brochure for more information about GAP Insurance from AAA Auto Sales.